Precision Cryoembedding System
Frozen sections become a work of art!
Field of Flowers
Flower petals on edge
The Precision Cryoembedding System is a combination of simple techniques and apparatus whichallows the user to embed tissues for frozen section with a level of control and predictability that can surpass even paraffin embedding.
This technique is similar to routine paraffin embedding but instead of standing tissue into solidifying paraffin we are adhering tissue flat to the base of a freezing well. This adhesive property of freezing steel makes it easier to place tissues in precise position. "Precisely Flat"
Freezing tissue in a block of embedding medium prior to slicing it transforms tiny specimens into large ones, flimsy soft tissues into firm easy to cut specimens, straightens out rubbery curled tissues and makes torn and perforated tissues whole again. "Precisely On-Edge"
Tissues placed in precise position on a small portion oflens paper wetted with embedding medium aretransferred on the paper to the well floor. Allow precise flat embedding of the most delicate tissues or complex arrangements of tissues. Great for Mohs Surgery.
- 20 TO 60 SECONDS TO FREEZE. ( Depending on the well size)
- MULTIPLE SAMPLES HANDLED QUICKLY.
- NO MONITORING NECESSARY (for placement of heat extractor)
- PRECISE FLAT OR ON EDGE EMBEDDING.
- PREDICTABLE ORIENTATION
- LIQUID SAMPLES easily embedded
- NO CRUSH ARTIFACT caused by heat extractor weight.
REDUCED TISSUE WASTAGE
- LESS TRIMMING the result of flat plane of embedding.
- MINUTE SAMPLES EMBEDDED IN THE SAME PLANE.
EASE AND COMFORT
- EASILY LEARNED
- LESS CRYOSTAT ADJUSTMENTS.
- COMFORTABLY PERFORMED on a shelf just inside most cryostats.